Thursday, December 20, 2018

Homemade Bug Spray For Vegetable Plants



Homemade Bug Spray For Vegetable Plants

As a camper and genuine nature enthusiast, I do not want to be constantly in fear of ticks or other bites which can send out disease like the West Nile infection.


All of us merely want to enjoy late-summer and fall outside gatherings, outdoor camping, hiking, and browsing without biting bugs.


At the time when I was finished with those irritating bugs that ruined my every year's holidays, I tried all kind of approaches how to get rid of bug bites.


Ever since I found a great deal of effective natural methods and a couple of storage bought repellents that really exercised for me and which at the end conserved my journeys.


If you're at your wit's end with this problem insect, take a few minutes to take a look at these concepts for eliminating bugs on plants, bug bites, nats and any other stubborn flying crawling little animals that are a problem

Natural bug repellents:

Home bug repellants are really efficient and can be made cheaply and naturally in the house If you choose not to purchase an all natural product like the one mentioned above.

ir?t=gardening410a-20&l=li3&o=1&a=B072Z2CW3Lir?t=gardening410a-20&l=li3&o=1&a=B01E08OY22I have been using these self-made alternatives constantly for many years. It’s up to you if you decide to purchase an all natural or make your own.

Below are the few natural repellents that I found worked best for me:

1) Essential oil

You will need 10 to 25 drops of essential oil, witch hazel and distilled or boiled water

1) Fill a jar 1/2 complete with distilled or boiled water.


3) Add 10-25 drops of important oil of your choice (the more oil you use the more powerful the spray will be). I choose rosemary oil, lavender oil, citronella, clove and peppermint oil. It works efficiently and also smells great!

2) Add few drops of witch hazel oil.ir?t=gardening410a-20&l=li2&o=1&a=B078B9JRPM

Click below to get the full recipe.

Homemade bug spray for vegetable plants

No comments:

Post a Comment